Steering systems with satellite assistance.
Our receivers use free, internationally available signals.
You can choose the system that best suits your operation. Our receivers use free, internationally available signals, which offer different accuracy levels depending on the correction service and the receiver model:
• Submeter for Egnos / WAAS / Autonomous with track-to-track accuracy of about 25 cm,
• Decimeter for TopNet signals:
○ TopNet Global D (only SRC40) with a track-to-track accuracy of about 8 cm:
• Centimeter for RTK with an absolute and repeatable accuracy of 2-3 cm.
Hürlimann offers you all this with products that perfectly match your needs.
SRC40. The receiver for the automatic steering system.
Our aim is the seamless system integration of both hardware and software into our cabin. On one terminal we combine the entire range of technology and applications of the Connected Farming Systems, as well as several other features like tractor settings, cameras or the Comfortip headland management. The display can be changed from full screen to split screen. This ensures the best user-friendly interface and allows you to keep an overview of all processes.
SC10. The receiver for manual guidance systems.
This receiver is designed for manual guidance systems and is available in two different versions:
• Visual Guidance 25: this aftermarket kit combines the SC10 GNSS receiver and a 4,3” touchscreen terminal, and can be installed independently on any type of machines.
• Visual Guidance 50: machines equipped with the integrated iMonitor can easily be upgraded with a SC10 receiver. Besides manual track guidance, Visual Guidance 50 allows to use all standard functions included in the iMonitor. It is a very cost-efficient way to benefit from the wide range of features offered by our iMonitors, such as Automatic Section Control (TC-SC).
○ Easy to install on machines through the iMonitor
○ Access to many functions of the iMonitor, e.g. Automatic Section Control
○ Correction services: Autonom/Glonass
Note: this receiver cannot be upgraded to self-guidance.
AES35 electric steering
AES35 electric steering wheel is a factory option available in Hürlimann XL 120-140. It is mounted on the steering housing and by this, directly controls the steering bar. It can be retrofitted on machines that have built-in wiring harness, but can also suit any other machines without it. By this, the kit is designed to be easily moved from one machine to another. In our XL models, wheels angle sensors are installed already as standard ex factory. With all of these features, the AES35 allows guidance with an accuracy up to RTK accuracy (2,5cm) and is even suitable for applications where low driving speed is required (< 500 m/h).